Thursday, July 25, 2013

The Perfect Summer Nail Color

Glint is the new summer glam.

For #thisweeksnails I was totally craving one of my all time favorite nail colors Designer De Better. It's from the OPI Muppets collection.

I have a long and very happy history with this nail color, as you can read about here, here, here oh and here.

This shade bring just the right amount of glint to the table so that from any direction your nails have that soft, summer glow.

I marvel at how I can crave this shade in both the summer and around the holidays (not many colors can pull that off). This time of year it just seems to transform into this soft glint-y shade that makes me think of dining under twinkle lights on a cool summer evening.

And with the polish being so shiny, I never feel as if a ring is necessary. Which fits right into my "less is more" philosophy in the summer time.

I'm loving this on my nails, and a soft glint-y gold on my eye lids. Both compliment a tan and can soften a bright ensemble, or add just the right amount of pizzazz to an all black outfit.

See glint is totally taking over as the new glam. I don't know exactly who previously held the position, but it sure has taken over the job well.




No comments:

Post a Comment