Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Need Some Closet Cleaning Motivation?

I've got all the motivation you need right here.

Because who needs to clean out their closet? This girl.
Who remembers that amazing feeling of walking into a clean/organized closet? This girl.
Who knows very well that a clean closet means you start your day happy and confident? This girl.
Who wanted to throw in a fourth question but didn't have anything else to ask? This girl.

So I thought now would be a good time for some closet cleaning inspiration!

Don't go into spring with a dirty closet, clean it up (that's meant to be read with a British accent).

Enjoy this short video clip with some tips on how to do that...


One thing to keep in mind...
I have my closet separated out in categories (like I mention in the video) so it ends up that winter clothes are separate from summer ones (naturally). One thing I don't do, is I don't completely turn my back on my summer clothes when it's cold out.

My summer shirts are still viable options because they can be worn under a jacket and paired with a scarf, giving me plenty of combinations to choose from. Keep that in mind when you're going through things.

Also, now that spring is getting ready to put its tray table in the upright position it's a good thing to keep those bright summer shirts handy.

The perfect way to transition from winter to spring is to pair those colors with heavier winter jackets/sweaters so that you've got the feel of warmth, but the look of cool.
Thanks for reading and watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment