Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Sometimes They Glow!

Pedicures have somehow always alluded me.
I absolutely adore them, but never take the time to have one done. I once had a gift card to a place that gives great pedicures, but I never used it for that because the thought never crossed my mind.

China Glaze Flip Flop FantasyA couple weeks ago, thankfully, my mother made it a point (and an appointment) for us to get our toes done together. It was a very pleasantly pampering moment having someone else do my toes for me (as that is one of my least favorite things to do).

The only part I was concerned about was picking the color. I know me, and I know how long I take standing in front of my own collection. So the last thing I wanted to do was create a line out the door because I couldn't make up my mind.
China Glaze Flip Flop FantasyTo combat this, I went in with a color idea-something bright and summery. I found just that in moments (thank God!) in the form of China Glaze's "Flip Flop Fantasy". The color was the EXACT shade of peachy-pink neon that I've been trying to track down.

It looked fantastic on my toes to the point where I decided I had to hunt it down and get my own. After a couple weeks (one place didn't carry that brand, and another was sold out!) I finally got my hands on what I know will be my go-to color this summer.

Even though I'm not a big fan of the China Glaze brand (this was my first experience and my nails kept chipping!) I do love the color.


What I really like about it is that sometimes it glows!

Hey everybody!! My first mall blog is up! Go check it out here...

http://stylesetter.simon.com/blog/the-spiff-at-west-town-mall/moms-night-out-recap

No comments:

Post a Comment