Friday, November 2, 2012

An Itty Bitty Winter Motivator


I realize that posting about bathing suits while everyone is nursing a candy hangover is just as bad as posting about them at the cusp of the holiday eating season...oh..wait...

Never-the-less! Now is the time to squeeze out the cash for a bathing suit because this month retailers usually have them on 90% off!! That's a lot of discount!

And remember a previous post about stocking up on something when it's on sale (a lesson my husband taught me :) this is the time to do it. Especially if you're not a fan of winter, what can get you through the cold months more easily then dreaming about your new bathing suit waiting in the closet?!

Talk about motivation when it comes turkey time, nothing like a new bathing suit to keep you motivated and eating less!

I don't think I can give you any better reasons, in fact, I'm sure I had you at 90% off :)

No comments:

Post a Comment