Monday, June 4, 2012

Finger, Party of One

Today is a very special day. No, not flag day...well, I mean that's special too, but...No today is my four year wedding anniversary :) (Gosh June is the month for all kinds of anniversaries! The Spiff turned two last week!)

I personally kicked off the celebration last Saturday when I did my nails.

On the nail docket this week was a bright neon pink, but I wanted to do something more. So I added a party on my one finger-my ring finger!

It's a fun little reminder to myself, and a great little conversation peice to people who see it. I love it, and I'm pretty sure it's going down as an anniversary tradition!!

Happy June 14th everyone!!

Ps-The background is my wedding dress, I just had to look at it and drool over it some more...

No comments:

Post a Comment