Friday, April 20, 2012

The Most Appropriate Picture I Could Find...

Want to know what my greatest purchase of 2011 was?

Well, besides my boots...and a really cute bathing suit...Ok one of my greatest purchases from 2011?

A bustier (do not, whatever you do, pronounce the "r", it's pronounced "boosty-A" that will save you from looking like a redneck in "Vicky Secret").

One reason summer's not my favorite is because warmer weather means less clothes, less clothes means figuring out ways to strap "the girls" in *ifyaknowwhatimean. And sometimes even the cutiest of shirts pose the biggest problem of what to do with the boobs.

This thing is the answer to your every sundress/small shirt equation. It's a strapless bra with legs, really. It goes around your waist to give your "girls" something to lean on which translates into you not doing the tug and yank everytime you go out wearing something strapless.

One of my biggest (and worst) habits, I'll admit to you here, is adjusting my clothes.  A bustier prohibits that-there's nothing to adjust! It stays in place and gives you the peace of mind that you're not going to have a Janet Jackson moment just because you wanted to wear the strapless sundress.

It's worth every penny. You can find it at Victoria's Secret, and I would suggest going in the store to try it on that way you know for sure it fits. And maybe even try on a size down from what you really are, that way you'll know it will be snug (we don't yet live in that perfect world where unfussy strapless is also comfortable-but really, with this thing we're not too far behind).

Like anything else that defies gravity for several hours, it does get a little bit uncomfortable after a while. But honestly, the longest I've worn this thing was close to 8 hours and I wasn't in so much pain that I was about to rip anyone's head off. That's pretty good!

This summer, it will be in your best interst to get one, I promise!!

Speaking of interest...TheSpiff will soon have a Pinterest page, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment