Monday, March 17, 2014

This Coat is More Necessary Than You Think

Does anyone else feel like Agent 99 when they put on a trench coat?
trench coat

I certainly do, and I love it. I don't know why, but this coat reads spy gear to me and if you know me, anything that makes me feel like a spy is aces in my book.

Besides that feeling of undercover cool that washes over you, this coat is perfect for spring when it's still cool in the morning but you're totally over your winter coat that you need to take to the cleaners and have them fix that one button...or something like that.

trench coat
This coat is definitely the anecdote for all you winter haters.

It's light in both color and weight and is truly a classic piece that will stand the test of time.
Don't discount it's usefulness, and get a good one. Ann Taylor has a gorgeous option here, as does JCPenney!

Speaking of Ann Taylor, tune into FOX43 tomorrow morning as I showcase their latest spring fashions!

No comments:

Post a Comment