Friday, December 20, 2013

Win a Purse! (A Really Expensive One)

The Friday before Christmas is probably one of the hardest Fridays to focus out of the whole year.

Especially when there's so much sugar around!!

I'm completely justified in eating white chocolate before 9am, because it's covering the granola I was trying to get to. But I digress (see focus comment).

I know we're not supposed to be doing this for another couple of days, but I can't help but think what a cool year it has been. I just love to sit back and think about all the fun things that have happened, and what all God has done.

One of my favorite things about 2013 was the opportunity I received to start blogging for Simon Malls. That was such a God thing!

The reason I'm pulling the reminiscing train out of the station a little early, is because I want you to register to win a purse! (Sharp turn there?) The Simon Style Setter site is doing a promotion where you could win a gorgeous hand bag worth over $2,500 (said with a booming echo). Click on any of the linked words, or the picture to see the purse and to register.

http://stylesetter.simon.com/blog/landing-pages/handbag-giveaway
And it would help me out to show them all the support I have :)And did I mention you could win a really expensive purse?

I hope your weekend is filled with joy, peace and the ability to enjoy every minute of it while still getting everything done!

A very Merry Christmas to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment