Thursday, December 19, 2013

This Weeks {Glimmery} Nails

When I set out to paint my nails last week, I had one thing in mind: I wanted to glimmer.

Glimmer, not sparkles. Glimmer is Sparkles more grounded/subdued older sister. It includes things like metallic colors (in my head at least), which is why this gold fit the bill perfectly.

I wanted something that would reflect the season, but I didn't want to be scrubbing off sparkles in seven days.

This gold is the softest, most perfect way to go.
gold nail polish

If you haven't yet tried Maybelline's line of nail polishes, put it on your list of things to do before year's end (they're not going away or anything, I figured urgency would get you off your butt :)

They sell for $3 but they act like they're a big girl $8 polish (one that rhymes with Schmo-P-I).

This gold is another great way to go if you don't have a lot of time to paint. You can do one layer or multiple, either way you're getting a warm my-hands-look-like-they're-constantly-being-held-near-candlelight type look.

Which is gorgeous.

And perfect for the most wonderful time of year!

I love getting to glimmer, shimmer, shine and sparkle. Let's do that as much as we can for the rest of 2013!

Merry Christmas!




No comments:

Post a Comment