Friday, November 15, 2013

Thank You Friday

It's Friday and I like to catch up on some personal things such as thank you notes, so if you don't mind I'm going to do that here.

Thank you, Jimmy Fallon, for inspiring today's post.

More seriously thank you, WBIR's morning show on FOX, for having me on as a regular guest.

I've had the pleasure of being on there for over a year now, and there's not been a single morning where I've woken up in dread. I just love getting to feature things on the show and see everything that goes on behind the scenes.

They're truly a fun/friendly/talented group of people over there, and I just consider myself so blessed to get to be a part.

In case you missed it, below is this weeks segment where I talk about some delicious coats from Dillards, and how to buy the right one for your body type.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment