Friday, September 13, 2013

Spiff Splash

After a long but fulfilling week, I'm looking forward to squeezing in down time this weekend.

Here are some things that kept me smiling all week...enjoy!


Toe Nail polish that doesn't flake easily and I can layer when it starts to fade? If you think this color looks familiar it's because I've written about it lots. But it's what my toes will be sporting till I can slip them in some Uggs.

I know this has nothing to
do with beauty or fashion, but I bought this album Wednesday and can't get enough of it. It's great for a good "pump you up" before you go anywhere you have to display confidence (especially track 5...and track 1).

I need new work out pants, and I recently heard Old Navy is the place to go for good compression pants. I'm putting these on my "to buy" list.

Finally, if you missed my segment last week here's a link!

And be looking for my latest Style Setter blog coming next week!

Have a spiffy weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment