Friday, November 30, 2012

Let It Soap


I’ve got the perfect gift. At least I think it’s perfect and I’ll tell you why.

You always notice it when it smells good, but it’s not one of those things that you think of to get yourself (at least for me it’s not).
It’s such a luxury when you have a nice version of it and it’s something you definitely use every day (at least we all hope so!).

The other great thing about it is that you can usually find a good one for $10 or under, and if you get it at the right place it can look like you spent waaay more than that.

It’s hand soap!

Funny how we always notice it when it’s fancy smelling/looking, but don’t think twice about it when it’s not.

Bath and Body is a great place to get wonderful smelling gifts like hand soaps and now they've made it even better by selling these cute little jackets (right word?) for going over it.

I have one in my kitchen and I just love it! It looks like this…and it makes your Bath and Body soap dispenser (they’re smart cause you have to buy theirs!) look so chic!

Clean, aromatic hands are all the rage now, so buy them up and give them out! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment