Monday, April 16, 2012

Heel Toe Heel Toe

One day I’m going to come up with a clever response to, “I don’t know how you walk in those things!”

Right now, all I’ve got is, “practice!” but sometimes what I really want to say is, “one foot in front of the other, starting on the ball of my foot and rocking to my heel is typically how it’s done, why how do you walk in yours?”
I think that one might need to stay on the back burner, yeah? ;)

If you are one of those people that either think about asking that question or wish you could be the one in heels, consider wedges!

They’re the perfect summer shoe and to me rock both the casual and dressy world which means they’re completely versatile!

And if you’re not used to teetering 4 inches high on about a 3 inch foundation then start your practicing with the expanded surface area of a wedge.

They give you the same height with much more stability. Right now your options are endless with them being the perfect summer shoe. There are even options out there (at Target especially-see the picture!) that don’t have the wicker base if that’s not something you like.

Pair them with maxi dresses, shorts, skirts, and even cropped skinny jeans (or rolled!) and you’ve got yourself a cool spring/summer vibe.

It’s like “walking in heels 101”, who knows where you’ll go from there! Stilettoes! Pumps!

Just remember, one foot in front of the other starting on the ball of your foot and rolling to your heel ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment