Friday, March 7, 2014

The Instantly Slimming Dress You Want Right Now

All of what you're about to read is coming from a very recent dress convert.

I used to think dresses were a terrible idea, because it forced you into finding the one article of clothing that will fulfill your every outfit expectation (and let's face it, I have a long list of those).

But then I discovered some really great dresses, and I realized how nice it is to be able to throw just one piece on and boom, you're done.

I also realized that by adding a jacket, or sometimes a top (turning the dress into a skirt) meant that you could still get multiple looks out of the one piece...making my inner stylist very happy.

If you've already developed a love for dresses, or if you're still on the fence I believe this dress will make you happy. Because this dress can make everyone happy.

Click here to read all about it and it's magical powers on my latest Style Setter blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment