Wednesday, February 5, 2014

The 1 Product That Will Get You Loving Dry Shampoos (and Your Second Day Hair)

The one thing I don't like about dry shampoo is that it can sometimes leave your hair feeling chalky.

I do love the boost it gives your strands and the feeling of confidence that you can push your hair washing back another day (or sometimes 2).

But like I said, sometimes the feeling of chalkiness can get old.

That's where dry conditioner comes in. Didn't know that existed? Neither did I till it came in my Birchbox last month.

I was very excited to meet the other twin to dry shampoo. And let me tell you, she is just as cool if not cooler than her counter part.

The brand I used is by Serge Normant. It's got a nice smell (kind of smells like floral hair spray). Speaking of hair spray, this same brand sent their hair spray in the Birchbox a couple months ago and I really feel in love with that product, but that's another story for another review.

The great thing about this conditioner is that it goes in after the dry shampoo and corrects all the things you hate about dry shampooing. It leaves your hair shiny (where the shampoo can leave it dull); it makes it super soft (where the shampoo leaves it chalky); and it gives it movement without leaving gray matter behind.

All you have to do is spray it all over your head like hair spray (whereas with dry shampoo you're going to want to only spray at your roots then rub in with your finger tips).

It's funny how these things go. Two months ago I didn't know it existed, and now I don't think I'll be able to live without it.

Try some for yourself! You can get Oscar Blandi's version here at Sephora, or pick up the same bottle I'm using here.

Then go enjoy your fresh hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment