Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Gimme Brow Product Review

One of life's little mysteries is that hair consistently grows in places we don't want it, and stops growing in places we do.

I'm sure we can add that to our list of things to thank Eve for later.

I am always on the look out for ways to fill in my eyebrows. So when I started hearing buzz about Benefit's Brow Wow product line, I thought I had found the answer to all my brow-related dilemma's.

I'll go ahead and skip to the end and tell you, that wasn't the case...at least not for this one product.

What I picked up was Benefit's Gimme Brow wand. It looks just like mascara only with a short brush on the end for you to sweep through your brows.

benefit's gimme brow
It's the ends of my brows that need the most attention, and when I tried applying the product in that spot it didn't leave enough color behind.

I don't know if it's because the color wasn't as dark as my natural brows or if I didn't get enough on the brush. All I know is that I had to keep applying and that didn't feel good (the brush is a little hard).

I can see where this would work if you have brows that need taming and a little filling in all over, but for me, that wasn't the case. I just need something to fill in the ends.

Now I know and thankfully Sephora has a great return policy.

I will still be a faithful Benefit fan, just not of their Gimme Brow.

Have a very Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment