Thursday, December 5, 2013

This Weeks Nails

It's about this time of year that I pressure myself into going all out Griswold-level Christmas on my nails for the next several weeks.

I don't know where this pressure comes from, or why I don't feel that sparkles and the color red have any place any other time of year, but that's just how I operate.

This color from Crabtree & Evelyn is going to perfectly fit all of my requirements. But I also feel it's pretty enough to make it into January when all my other sparkle polishes typically get abandoned.

Well, I say that now...

It will at least make a reappearance at Valentine's Day!

I love that it's dark, but it's got that sparkle/shimmer that shows up when the light hits it. Adding that hint of playfulness that I like to think happens when the light hits me just right too, *wink.

The name of it is Black Tulip, and if you haven't tried Crabtree & Evelyn's nail polish you should definitely tap into the gold mine over there. They're only $6!

I think it's going to make for the perfect manicure at the bevy of holiday parties I have to attend this weekend.

Merry Christmas Everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment