Monday, December 30, 2013

The Prediction I Made Come True

The first sentence of this blog from back in 2010, proves something. 
It proves that you've come to the right place to hear beauty news first. 
Because now these twist bands are all over the place. I wrote this post on July 29, 2010.

I called it way back then that these things would hit it big.
I don't know how to get you more proof that I have my finger on the pulse of the beauty world.

Tell your friends, you heard it here first.

There's a new product on the market that will help keep your hair off your neck in the day time heat, and keep it kink free in the night time cool.
It's the Twist Band!

twist bandReally it's the best of both the elastic world and the scrunchi world, and a whole lot cuter.

It not only holds your hair in place (from what I read I have yet to get my hands on one), but also when you take it out there's no "I've had my hair in a pony tail all day" indention! How great is that, I ask you!?

Plus, I am all about having an interesting way to have your hair in a pony tail and I think this does the trick because it looks like you've wrapped it around your hair and tied it in a knot.

Plus PLUS if you keep one on your wrist in case of emergencies, it looks super chic.

And I promise you they're not paying me to write this (if anyone at twist band WOULD like to pay me I accept cash, check, forever21 gift cards :)

I think they're great, and while they're not yet available in our town they are available online here thetwistband.com

Seriously, tell your friends about it and for 30 seconds bask in the glory of knowing something before they did, then stop basking and tell them you read it on the spiff.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment