Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Instant Volume for Your Hair

Certain things hair dressers do remain a magical mystery to me.

A couple years ago I was in a wedding. For this wedding I was given an up-do which required my hair to be teased.

Now I so badly wish I would have paid attention to every movement of her teasing my hair and how she did it so perfectly, but somehow I got distracted. The end result was teasing/volume perfection.

That same teasing/volume perfection has evaded me, until now. I have found a hair spray that at least gets me one step closer to the volume of which I crave. It's called, "She's a Tease" and it's by NYM.

This is brought to you by the same people that made the sea-salt texturing spray I raved about all summer.

It's a great product, that gives you just the right amount of volume and hold without looking like your head needs dusting. Nor does it leave you smelling like an old lady's parlor (which some hair sprays can do).

All you do is shake it, spray a section of hair and tease. You're left with this kind of hold...
(Don't know how/why my hair came out looking so red. That's what happens when you hit "auto-enhance" ;)

I'm not joking, this stuff is good.


I found it at Wal-Mart, but you can also buy it at Target.


No comments:

Post a Comment