Thursday, September 26, 2013

This Weeks Nails

This weeks nails was a no-brainer.

I've been chomping at the bit to start polishing with my favorite fall colors, and this first official week of fall made for the perfect time to bust out a polish I've freakishly loved since its inception.


OPI You don't know Jacques
"You Don't Know Jacques", is what I've happily used this week.

The funny thing about this color is, I've almost bought it five different times. Right after it came out, I would see it in different stores and think what a great color it is, turn over the bottle to see the name, and be completely tickled by myself being drawn to the color yet again. 

I'm not joking, that happened like five times.

So I know without a doubt that I love this color, and that it's the perfect thing to kick off what I consider to be the greatest season of all.

What colors will you be wearing this fall?!

No comments:

Post a Comment