Monday, June 10, 2013

Spiffy Day

Friday marked the three year birthday of TheSpiff.com!

Three years ago I hit "publish" on something I had been cooking up for a year. It took a lot of time and a heck of a lot of effort building and creating the perfect place to be an outlet for all that love of fashion and beauty I've got pent up inside. (There's Zack helping me celebrate my first official posting!)

One thing I can say without hesitation is that I'm passionate about women feeling good about themselves, and when I came to this realization three years ago I decided I needed to do something about it!

I'm so thankful for that passion God has placed inside of me, and especially for the ability to let it out to all of you. And speaking of thankfulness, it wouldn't be near as much fun (or helpful) if I wrote this out into the oblivion with no one reading. So, thank you!

Thank you for coming back five days a week to see just what we're dishing out next.

And you know what else? I'm here to say, that when you find out what God has for you to do and do it-it's amazing to see all He'll do for you! Looking at all the doors God has opened for me since starting this blog...it's indescribable the joy and awe that washes over me. And it's only the beginning!!
Every year new doors of opportunity have opened so I can't WAIT to see what else He has in store!

He loves us so much, and wants to see us always walking in an abundant, fulfilling life in Him. What a great, awesome, powerful, loving, vast God we serve!

He wants us to have life and live it in abundance and that abundance includes loving the skin He's put us in. He knows what an awesome job He did creating you and He is earnestly watching as you realize it too!!

Turn your life over to Him. I mean everything. From how you feel about what you see in the mirror, to the job you wake up to every day. He wants to be involved in your every moment....why?

Because everyday should be a spiffy day! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment