Tuesday, June 18, 2013

How I Got Bigger Boobs

A magical thing happened to me on the way out of the mall 5 years ago.
I walked out, 3 bra sizes bigger then I went in.

No, I didn't swallow anything. No, there weren't any sprays (weird). I simply got measured for a bra by a professional.

It's something, believe it or not, you're supposed to do multiple times a year (probably a good time is at every semi-annual sale, don't ya think?). Because your sizing can change.

You can do it yourself just to check their measurements (I did it because I almost didn't believe my new size!). You'll need fabric measuring tape, or a yard stick and some string (you can put the string around your waste/boobs and measure the length against the yard stick).
measure bra size

For a good formula go here.

But I would still get the final results confirmed by a measurement in-store.

I can't tell you how thankful I am that I did it! Now I have bras that actually fit me the way they are supposed to! (Read more on that, read yesterday's post!).

I would highly recommend doing this, then shopping around for some new braziers. It's semi-annual sale time at Victoria Secret (this is the third mention of that, so you can't say I didn't warn you). So now is a good time to stock up on bras that will fit well!

No comments:

Post a Comment