Wednesday, May 8, 2013

From Sleepy Head-to Beauty Queen

The worst mornings are the kind when you wake up, see the clock, realize you're late, and suddenly you're super charged out of the bed in a frantic rush!

The part I hate most is the fact that you can get your body to work pretty quickly, but sometimes your mind can rebel and not feel awake for hours!

I can't help you with that (believe me, if I could I'd have a different blog). What I CAN help you with is looking like you had all the time in the world to get ready, even if you didn't.

Watch yesterdays segment (and wait till the very end for some exciting news!)

Then tomorrow night grab your mom and get yourselves over to West Town Mall where they're doing a Mom's Night Out! It's a fun night to have with your mom, come back tomorrow for more details!


No comments:

Post a Comment