Wednesday, January 2, 2013

The Forgotten Balm


Happy 2nd day of...ok, that's enough.

The search for my segment on Monday is still on, hopefully I'll find it and be able to share it. Until then...
I missed talking about one product that I brought on the show, so below you'll find the first time I wrote about it. It's definitely one of my favorite product finds of 2012, so you should definitely try it out.
Enjoy!

This post may make you hungry...it has me...

On a whim this past week I purchased, what I thought was, a big tube of Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm. Now you may or may not already know but Burt and his Bees are pretty much a constant on my lips. The pomegranite balm is currently in every one of my purses-it's as good as an appendage at this point.

Well, it needs to move over and make room for a twin (oh, gosh, that metaphor isn't going well).
This huge tube of lip balm, that was such a mystery at first, is actually housing for THE greatest thing I've every put on my lips.

Every time I pop it open I serisouly want to hang my head and without abandon SLATHER its creamyness all over my face.

I liken it to cracking open a Bavarian Cream Doughnut and just resting your lips inside it as if it were a pillow (which, strangely enough, I've considered doing before as that is my favorite doughnut).

Oh yeah, Ladies, it's that decadent.
Great news is it's calorie free :) Even GREATER news...it's got the most beautiful pink sheen to it (at least "Pink Blossom" does), even more so than my other balm. I love creating looks with eye make up so nine times out of ten I'll emphasize my eyes over my lips and this is the perfect compliment to a fully done up face.

Enough sheen and color to polish off your look, enough silky smoothness to make George Clooney enroll in charm school :)

Tune in tomorrow to the Fox morning show at 8:45am, and catch The Spiff live! We're talking about the five things you need in your closet to transition your summer waredrobe to fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment