Friday, October 5, 2012

You [Won't] Know Jacque About My Nails

I don't know when I'm going to learn.

I paint my nails on the weekends, and write about them the following Thursday but I never take a picture when they're at their best.

Today, there's no way I'm posting a picture of my nails right now (I've been bad about , but I will tell you what's on them. How's that :)

The past two weeks I've done some busy patterns on my nails so I wanted to go with something super simple and very fall like.

My favorite shade this past winter was by far "You Don't Know Jacque" (so much so that I almost re-bought it accidently like 5 times, "Ooo I really lik...Oh wait, I already have it!")

So I went with it, but to mix it up I painted over top of it some Essie "Matte About You" to give it a flat look. Super simple, super cool.

Here's a picture of someone else's nails with it (thank you, Google Images). Now just picture it without and shine :)

I'm still so in love with this color and may have to go out and actually let myself buy another bottle because mine is almost out!

Have a happy Thursday and come back tomorrow for the weeks wrap up of how to have the perfect outdoor makeup!

No comments:

Post a Comment