Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Binge on Positivity

Thanks for checking in!
In an effort to dig up more ways to keep you looking spiffy, I'm taking the week to scour my sources and come back fresh and full of brand spankin-spiffy new ideas!
Meanwhile, enjoy these posts from a little while back about how to keep your girly figure :)

Let’s just get this out in the open-I don’t claim to be an expert on losing weight, nor do I consider myself the mother of all things healthy. My goal this week is to simply pass on what I have found to be true when it comes to maintaining a healthy weight.

Most importantly, first and foremost, front and center:
You must love what you see in the mirror.

It doesn’t matter what you look like now-you must love you. If you don’t love you now, who’s to say you won’t find something different to obsess over when you’re at the weight you want to be?

So before this week even reaches the 50-yard line-make sure you’re on your way to loving what you see in the mirror.

The Bible says in Psalm 34:1, “I will bless the Lord at all times, His praise shall continually be in my mouth.” That praise being in your mouth is like gum. The minty, fresh gum of praising God for making you the way He did doesn’t mix well with the negative saltines of self-hatred.

Think of that next time you degrade your body. It’s a negative, nasty, booger-flavored cracker. Yuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment