Thursday, July 26, 2012

Aqua Blue

This whole week has turned into being all about looking good poolside, why not take it to the tips of your fingers!

I'm still in love with the ombre look on my nails, and after getting bored with a light blue I painted on at the beginning of the week, I decided to jazz it up a bit.

Here is my hand, poolside, with the perfect aquatic manacure!

I started with Azure Blue by LCN, then transitioned into Fly by OPI and finished off the tips with Ski Teal We Drop, also by OPI.

This is the first time I've tried the color trifecta with the ombre effect and I like it!

My next experiment is going to be painting each nail a different color of a certain shade-I think that looks so cool, stay tuned!!

If you want to read all about how to do ombre nails yourself, click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment