Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Shiny Happy People

You know what else is on my list? (If you're thinking, "WHAT list?" See yesterdays Spiff :)

A new foundation brush.

I realized the other day that I've now had my current foundation brush for several years, and while I clean it fairly regularly (see tomorrow's post for how!) it's just a good thing to refresh every once in a while.

Now that I've jumped on board the Bare Minerals band wagon, I feel as if I should get a brush from them this way it's delivering the product to my face in the way it was intended.

If you think about it your make up brushes are what touch our face just as much as our fingers do sometimes so keep them fresh (your brushes AND your fingers :) and you'll be one of those shiny happy people they sing about!

No comments:

Post a Comment