Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Fashion Camp

There was that one summer I spent the day performing a concert in my living room (it included multiple outfit changes). That's the closest I ever got to doing anything remotely related to a, "fashion camp."

Needless to say, in the month of June I'm going to keep a Justin Bieber shirt handy so that I can look young enough to attend the camp on any of these dates.

If you're actually in the age range (6-14) or if you know a girl that is, then you should totally get yourself or them on over to this Fashion Camp at West Town Mall. They're going to learn so much, I'm sure the experience will not soon be forgotten.

Here are more details...
Sign up today so that your "what I did over the summer" report can include, "I learned how to be confident and fabulous."

No comments:

Post a Comment