Friday, April 25, 2014

Weekend Outift Inspiration

I have a big problem when it comes to weekend clothes - I never know what to wear.

Why it is that casual dressing is what throws me into a confused tizzy, I'll never know. But honestly, it's dressing for Saturday morning breakfast that most often leaves me standing perplexed in my closet, just staring at everything.

I've decided to put an end to this. First off, I'm going to make it a point to buy more "weekend" clothing. I'm going to start stocking up on casual shirts.

Next up I'll need some more casual flat shoe options (which I've taken care of in my next Style Setter blog, stay tuned for that).

I've got the jeans part covered. Either my favorite pair of skinnies or my boyfriend jeans will do every time.  So next time I'm out, my goal will be to buy pieces such as those to fill the voids in my closet and hopefully eradicate that confusing time period on Saturday mornings.

What about you? Is there a certain occasion that stumps your ability to quickly put together an outfit?

Is it because that part of your closet is lacking, maybe?

Take note of it next time you find yourself with "nothing to wear" and start buying things that will help put an end to that frustration.

And as always, come back for more fabulous Spiff on Monday! Have a great (well dressed) weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment