Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Breaking Beauty News

I've got some sad news to report...

Crabtree & Evelyn in West Town Mall will be closing its doors on April 19th.

I'm truly heartbroken that this adorable little store with its lush lotions and amazing nail polish remover will be leaving us. I love so many things this store has to offer, and I'll really miss popping into the cozy atmosphere and getting to chat with the staff.

I wish them all the best. I know they'll be amazing wherever they go next, because they're all so knowledgeable and friendly.

It always makes me think of You've Got Mail whenever a beloved store like this closes. Hopefully it won't become something depressing like a Baby Gap.

I've tried my hardest over the last several months to give them all the coverage they could get. I personally fell in love with their product and wanted to let all of you know how wonderful it was too!

Please get in there and buy up what you need before April 19th! I know I certainly will.

Thanks for making your corner of the mall our little moment of escape. We'll miss you Crabtree & Evelyn!

No comments:

Post a Comment