Thursday, March 27, 2014

4 Shoe and Pedi Polish Pairings to Help You Spiff up for Spring

Ok, I'm calling it. The time of neglecting our toes is over.

They're starting to make little appearances (when the weather cooperates) so it's probably time to start painting them again.

I've soaked up every minute this winter of not having to do my toes. Now it's time to face the music.

To get you (and obviously me) inspired and energized about giving ourselves pedi's again, I've paired some really chic polishes from Crabtree & Evelyn with some gorgeous spring shoe options.

I've shoe shopped for you and went ahead and chosen your next four pedicure colors on my latest Style Setter blog...I'm one step away from painting your toes myself (not happening). Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment