Friday, November 8, 2013

Thankful Friday (Or Some More Clever Title)

I admire the people who can keep up with the Thankfulness exercise on Facebook.

To think of something to be thankful for is a great thing, and really something we should get in the habit of.

So to bite off a small, chewable-size portion of that (posting on there everyday would be a lot of work), I've decided to make every Friday in the month of November a posting of things I'm thankful for.

To start it off, I want to write that I was thankful for a mini getaway I got to take with my husband last weekend. It was the min-iest of get aways, a "fun size" if you will, but it made all the difference in the world.

Not only was it a great time to relax and clear the brain of all the things I need to do, but it was also the perfect way to break in my new boots!

I'm thankful for the beautiful weather we had, and all the time we got to spend in Market Square. I was also happy to take a beauty break and pack minimal makeup and one outfit. Laying all the "what should I wear" questioning down for 24 hours.

It's simple times like that and spending time with someone you really like, that can easily recharge your battery. I know before that weekend my battery was sending me "only 10% left" messages ;)

Keep your schedule sprinkled with times spent with the people you love. Even if it's an hour or so with them over coffee, or time alone with yourself at a bookstore.

It will make such a difference for you, especially now that we're headed into one of the more busier times of the year.

Have a happy weekend!






No comments:

Post a Comment