Monday, October 21, 2013

Why This Works

targetWhat beautiful weather we're enjoying! I just love this time of year with the leaves starting to change, and pumpkins everywhere. It's just sparkling outside!

One of my favorite pieces to grab when it gets cooler are tunics. Pair one with tights, booties, scarves, necklaces...there's a myriad of options.

They are comfortable, cute and are more versatile than you might think. Later I'll probably throw on a long sweater and add a belt, or wear a bigger/cozier scarf (maybe all three for snowy days...not that the belt would keep me extra warm, but you know what I mean).

For now, while it's still only cool outside, I'm going to keep buying them up so I have plenty of options. And speaking of buying them up, tunics and tights are the perfect outfit to shop in. You can easily slip the tunic off and on, and the tights can stay put when trying on skirts and dresses.

Plus it's a comfortable outfit, that's a step up from sweats so you're taken seriously when you walk in the higher end places. Try it the next time you go shopping, you'll love it.

leopard scarf

No comments:

Post a Comment