Wednesday, December 5, 2012

It's a Tuesday Night Miracle!

Get out your Christmas list and nudge an empty spot in between the reindeer sweater you've been drooling over and the new sponge curlers-cause I've got an item for you!

LuLu Organics Lavender and Clary Sage Hair Powder

There's the name, now here's my rave...

Last night I realized the bangs were getting a little hard to deal with which means it's time for a washing. The rest of my hair was great and in prime "going into a pony tail" mode so I wasn't about to mess all of that up by starting over with a wash. 

It was early in the evening, though, so I didn't want to use my Oscar Blandi dry shampoo because that makes me look old and at 7:30 on a Tuesday night, you never know where the rest of the night's going to take you *WINK*

So I grabbed this LuLu stuff which had come out of my Birch Box (more on that in a later post) and I dusted some of it in. 

Then, a shaft of light shone on my head and the angles all joined in song as the Hair Powder with the most plush, spa-like scent made its way through my locks. Instantly the oily-ness was gone along with the gray look of powder and all that was left in its place was fresh, voluminous hair.
Immediately I rushed to get a plastic bag to contain such miraculous powder and inside myself I vowed to buy more the moment I ran out.

This, my friends, is true product greatness. And for $9.50 (for 1 ounce) on Amazon you can have the same heavenly experience each and every time you need to wash your hair, but can't. I tell you this, before the week expires my other dry shampoos will be found at the bottom of the wastebasket.
For the search, it is over.

Oo just saw the actual container and it has boobs on it, so you may want to watch that.

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment