Thursday, October 11, 2012

Sparkle Toes? Yes Please!

I'm calling it.
Sally Hansen Nail Strips will never leave my toes.

I'm soooo not a fan of painting my toes. Taking out a strip of nail polish perfection and pressing it on, trimming off the excess then immediately walking away without drying time? Don't mind if I do-for the rest of my life.

I had three different colors and saved this one for last because it wasn't my favorite, but Oh. My. Goodness. I love this color too!!!

It looks like I took lots and lots of time painting and adding layers of sparkles (so keep the fact that I didn't to yourself!) when all I did was peel and stick.

Oh yes, toe bliss has been achieved.

Only one teeny tiny downfall-you have to be careful with saving what you don't use. These strips are very much like nail polish in that they'll quickly dry out. So be careful with how you store them, and be careful with how many times you handle it will applying. The more times it touches your skin the less sticky it will be.

BUT that's minimal downfall for the major glam factor it brings!

Try one out today!
You'll be addicted, I sooooo promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment