Thursday, July 12, 2012

You So Fly

You know you're a child of the 90's when you think of "Fly" as being a compliment.

Everytime I hear the word, I'm instintly transported to being a teenager on the phone hearing my boyfriend say in the cheesiest (but he was for real) voice, "Girl you're so fly".
If someone said that to me today, I'd laugh and say NSync called, they want their missing memeber back.

So when I picked up this gorgeous bright blue by OPI (it's actually part of the Nicki Minaj collection-not a big fan of her but this color is so great I had to put away the soap box and break out the wallet) and saw that it's called "Fly" I thought to myself, "Girl, this is so fly".

It's a beautiful happy bright blue and is a shade that goes with a miriade of other colors so if you're dipping your closet in the color well, you're sure to still look good with this on your nails or toes.

No comments:

Post a Comment