Friday, October 28, 2011

Halloween Masque

It’s the weekend of Halloween, (among other aaahem, more important celebrations) and while the rest of the country dawns masks that will scare the beejeebees out of people (for whatever, God forsaken reason) YOU can masque up for a different reason.

Kiehls products are among my favorite and on a recent scurry through the Atlanta airport, I stopped and grabbed some samples of their “Rare Earth Pore Cleansing Masque” (I don’t know if they mean “rare earth” or “rare, earth pore” but that’s besides the point).

It was my mid-week pick me up/treat to slather that stuff on the other day, and I took it off feeling like a new woman again.
And if that’s not convincing enough for you, here is how they describe it…

“Our Rare Earth masque helps purify and detoxify skin while minimizing the appearance of enlarged pores. Formulated with Amazonian White Clay to gently draw out oil, dirt and toxins that can clog pores. The addition of Oatmeal and Aloe Vera will help soothe, hydrate and protect sensitive skin.”

Their products are such a treat, because they’re effective but not over-priced; swanky but not “everything’s written in another language” snobby.

I love them so much and as an added bonus it freaks my husband out when I put it on and not tell him :)

Happy weekending! And remember, celebrate birthdays!

No comments:

Post a Comment