Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Scary Soy Sauce

Ever play Apples to Apples?
It's a fun little game of matching nouns to adjectives. For example, the group gets a card that says "Scary" then each player has to choose one of their seven cards with a noun on it that best goes with the word, "Scary".

My personality lends itself towards always going for the funny answer. So in this case, if I had the cards, "Wicked Witch" and "Soy Sauce" in my hand, I would put down "Soy Sauce" to go with the "Scary" card. Because soy sauce isn't scary at all and that's what makes it funny.

I think that's what the makers of Urban Decay were thinking when they decided to make the greatest eye shadow primer. It's ironically funny that a product with "Decay" in the title actually makes it so that the eye shadow on your lids does anything but.

In fact, it does quite the opposite.

Urban Decay's Eyeshadow Primer Potion helps the eyeshadow look you create stay all day. And on top of that, the product itself barely decays as I've been using it every day for over an entire year now.

Even on days when I don't plan on letting eye shadow any where near my lids, I dab a little of this potion on my finger and I swipe it across my eyes giving me the perfect little stay-put shimmer.

And you know what else doesn't decay? The money in your wallet, because this stuff rings in at only $20 a pop (you can find it at Sephora and Ulta!)

Good one, Urban Decay creators. I would most certainly play a game of Apples to Apples with you, my ironic friends.

Hey speaking of friends, how about looking up TheSpiffBlog on instagram and following us around like a commission starved store clerk.

Do it! It will be so much fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment