Friday, February 3, 2012

Inbox Party

If "Extreme Couponing" is waiting on your DVR right now, you'll like this post...

Yesterday I did you a favor and introduced you to a new way to outlet shop, today I'm going to crowd your inbox a little more with some coupons (ask yourself, are those forwarded email messages with the never ending scroll down and the "pass this on to ten of your friends and you'll save a life" saving you any money? That's what I thought.)

I tell you what will save you money (and time, for the LOVE OF GOD why do we have to scroll so far!?) Groupon! It's this genius idea someone had to make available a coupon to different business and services around town. Not only does it benefit you, the buyer, but it benefits the businesses with traffic and a guarenteed sale.

Email coupons is a vibrant trend right now, you've also got Living Social and Deal Chicken (if you're in our town) so there's endless amounts of deals to choose from.

I use Groupon the most, and I will say that their customer service is phenomenal-I bought a Groupon last week for two movie tickets (only $12!) but I didn't print it out right so there was a mix up and I ended up having to pay full price-but within 24 hours of me notifying them I had my money back!

It's a great, great deal and they include all kinds of things like massages, manicures, pedicures (you had me at massage). Even The Body Shop in the mall (the one with the lotions, not the show-90%-of-your-Body Shop) will do one and it's usually a $40 gift card for $20!

The deals are amazing and I could go on and on about them, but you'll just have to see for yourself. Kick some things out of that inbox of yours and get to saving!



No comments:

Post a Comment