Wednesday, July 7, 2010

No to Water, Yes to Carrots!

I have never been a fan of splashing cold OR hot water in my face just before I drop off to sleep. I’m such a non-fan of this ritual that I would use it as a torture device to shock myself awake when studying late into the night for finals.

Which is why I am a die-hard believer in the pre-moistened face wipes. At night, all I have to do is un-fluff my supple towelette, rub it all over my face, and wha-la! My nightly preening is done.

 No onslaught of washcloths over taking my bathroom, no water splashed in my face, down my sleeve and all over my pj’s. One fluff, one swipe and I’m good to go.

The one and only down side (until now) of the supple towelettes were the extremely high levels of alcohol that would help my already dry face get even dryer.

But Ah-ha! Yes to Carrots has solved all of that.
Not only does Yes to Carrots make the best little package (with two, count it Two! Mini doors to go through to get to them ensuring maximum moistness) but they are free of sulfates and alcohol-everything your skin might cringe at and they leave only traces of Aloe Vera and all things natural to give your skin the best look ever without waking you out of your drowse.

And the best thing of all, Target sells them and will even run them on sale every once and a while.
I say NO to uncomfortable face washing, and Yes To Carrots!

No comments:

Post a Comment